Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Welcome to Wednesday! Last night was date night.  Mike and I go out for dinner and drinks every other week.  Having a dedicated night just for the two of us is very important to the two of us, so I need to find a way to work it into my adventure to healthy.  Last night was probably not the best way...   

I consumed way too many points (all of my weekly allotment) .  But, I have the rest of the week to adjust.  My next weigh in is Tuesday, 1/11.

This morning I skipped breakfast.  I was running late so breakfast lost out.  I need to set my new iHome alarm clock 10 minutes earlier to allow time for me to grab a healthy bite.

Lunch was eaten in waves.  First course around 1p consisted of a kale salad.


I've got to start making myself leave this place at lunch during the day. 

Later in the afternoon, I had another cup of the delicious OSG Spicy Rainbow Rice & Bean Salad along with a tangelo.



Dinner will be at home tonight.  We're making Cooking Light's Pan-Grilled Flank Steak with Chermoula.  It sounds yummy.

I need to make sure I have 2 more veggies today and drink at least 2 more glasses of water.  I plan to hit the treadmill tomorrow and begin logging my activity points.

The adventure continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment